Fashion + Design

You can't be a good interior designer without focusing on your own personal fashion first!  I am a "girly girl" and I love fashion.  Sometimes I get my design inspiration from fashion.   I want to share with you a designer that I went to school with at the University of Alabama - Lauren Leonard.  She is the founder/owner of Leona.  Below are some of my favorites.


These are from her Summer collection.  Check out her website :
If you are in Macon Georgia and love these styles, please go to Sorella and shop all of Leona's styles!   I am so glad we have a store here that sells Lauren's designs :)
I get some of my design inspiration from her designs.  I love all of the pattern, textures, and color she uses in her designs.  I am redoing the bedding on one of our guestrooms and the one-shoulder blue dress above inspired me.