Home Staging

For everyone with real estate on the market:  I am also offering “home staging”.  Home staging is a technique that has led to selling thousands of homes or businesses for top dollar.  Home staging is for sellers on their way out to make a house or office space inviting to buyers on their way in!  I can create a great look by using limited funds, and create/transform the home so that it is balanced in order to reflect the personality of the owner.  OR!  I can provide interior Re-design.  I can use the existing furniture, accessories, and make the space balanced and functional by working with your existing pieces.   You want your buyer to really “feel at home” when they walk through your space.  A potential buyer is more likely to stay longer in a space that is staged rather than a space that is empty.  So my goal is to help the potential buyer visualize what furniture and accessories  could go in each space of the home and also to make the buyer feel 'at home".