Hospitality Design

I have design experience in both commercial and residential design.  I wanted to share some of my favorite jobs with you.  While working at Interior Consultants in Birmingham, our team designed many hotels throughout the Southeast.  My favorite was Hampton Inn Leeds, Alabama.   Our client came to us wanting something different and BOLD.  Below are pictures of inside the hotel as well as a presentation board and furniture. 
As you can see BOLD is just what we gave them!  We used deep rich red fabrics and patterns, chrome accents and different textures.  The red accent TV wall really is a focal point in the public space.
You can see how we used pattern and chrome accents in this picture.  Since the hotel is located near Barber Motor Sports we had to throw in a theme.  I love the vintage motorcycle, it is the focal point in this area.
This is the King suite, the BOLD red accent wall makes the room!  I love the use of pattern from the carpet and fabrics and also the different textures.
This is a presentation board of the public space.  You can see the use of color through the BOLD red wall color and accents and pattern through the carpet and fabrics.
Love Love Love this project!  It turned out great!

The Helendorf Inn, Helen Georgia
The Helendorf Inn is located in Helen Georgia.  First I want to tell you guys a little bit about Helen.  Helen is a small Bavarian town located in Northeast Ga.  It looks like a small city pulled straight out of Germany.  It is  a re-creation of an alpine village complete with cobblestone alleys and old-world towers.  Our challenge in this renovation was to keep the old world Bavarian feel and just give it a fresh updated clean look.  As soon as I can figure out how to upload my proposed design for this project I will!  I am working on it.